HOA NSA Request


Howard County Watershed Stewards can perform a free residential neighborhood¬†assessment. These assessments help to identify stream and river pollution sources and provide solutions for excessive rain water runoff. If you would like to help mitigate the¬†storm water damage in your HOA or Condominium Association’s area, please provide the following information so that we can schedule an assessment and potentially help.

Please Note: The Watershed Stewards Academy is a volunteer organization. We will contact you to set up an appointment for the assessment, as soon as possible.

WSA will need to contact an HOA or Condominium Association Officer to proceed with this neighborhood program. If you are an individual homeowner, please go to http://howardwsa.org/assessment-request/ for the appropriate assessment request.

Landline or cellular number(s).

If you can, let us know which are the best days for meetings and calls.
If you don't have a fixed schedule, list some good times and days of the week for the next couple of weeks.
Please list your Homeowner, Town Home or Condominium Association's location (perhaps major intersection), and zip code. (Note that this service is only available to Howard County Maryland residents.)
Please list the name of your Homeowner, Town Home, or Condominium Association's. You can include your Village name if you are in Columbia.

Please describe the issues you'd like to address and be as specific as possible in 80 words or less.

Indicate if you would like to meet for a general discussion and information session or would like to have a detailed assessment and plans for remediation on your property, etc.

reCAPTCHA is required.