Homeowner’s Assessment Request
The WSA is now accepting a limited number of requests for Homeowner Information and Assessments. Both these and Homeowner Association Site Assessments will be conducted in accordance with the University of Maryland guidance for returning to limited field-related activities:
- Stewards must obtain a completed Release of Liability for HISA form from the requesting individuals before the site assessment is conducted.
- Site assessments will be conducted using a limited number of on-site Watershed Stewards.
- There will be no direct contact between the requesting individuals and on-site Steward field team. On-site communication between them will be conducted via email, text, or telephone.
- Watershed Stewards conducting the assessments will follow current University of Maryland, County, State, and CDC guidelines regarding masks, hand sanitizer, and social distancing.
- Assessment findings and recommendations will be communicated to the homeowner via telephone or email as well as a follow-up written report.